Cart IS empty
(white powder, origin: Serbia)
Zeolite and its use
There IS one of the most precious minerals on earth which can be found in many areas of the world in different qualities and types: It's called Zeolite. There are noumerous different types of Zeolite of which the "clinoptilolite" is the most efficient for detoxification use. In northern Greece, in the Thraki area is a mine which provides a very pure (95%) Zeolite of the clinoptilolite type which IS maybe THE best natural Zeolite on the world market. Also in Serbia we find extraordinary quality Zeolite. The Zeolite we use at the House of Light and which we recommend to you comes either from Macedonia, Greece or Serbia.
Zeolite is a mineral which in its clearest form may form crystals resembling quartz (see picture above). It is said to have a fairytail like more than 1001 ways to be used for a great range of benefits! It IS actually so great in its use as material that many tend to call it even a magical substance! But let’s see what this “magic stuff” IS all about!
So, what IS really Zeolite?
Let’s have a look at some points Wikipedia tells us about Zeolite:
“Zeolites are microporous, aluminosilicate minerals commonly used as commercial adsorbents. The term zeolite was originally coined in 1756 by Swedish mineralogist Axel Fredrik Cronstedt, who observed that upon rapidly heating the material stilbite, it produced large amounts of steam from water that had been adsorbed by the material. Based on this, he called the material zeolite, from the Greek ζέω (zeo), meaning "to boil" and λίθος (lithos), meaning "stone". As of October 2012, 206 unique zeolite frameworks have been identified, and over 40 naturally occurring zeolite frameworks are known.
Zeolites are widely used in industry for water purification, as catalysts, for the preparation of advanced materials and in nuclear reprocessing. They are used to extract nitrogen from air to increase oxygen content for both industrial and medical purposes. Their biggest use is in the production of laundry detergents. They are also used in medicine and in agriculture.
Zeolites have a porous structure that can accommodate a wide variety of cations, such as Na+, K+, Ca2+, Mg2+ and others. These positive ions are rather loosely held and can readily be exchanged for others in a contact solution. Some of the more common mineral zeolites are analcime, chabazite, clinoptilolite, heulandite, natrolite, phillipsite, and stilbite. An example mineral formula is: Na2Al2Si3O10•2H2O, the formula for natrolite.”
How does Zeolite form?
“Natural zeolites form where volcanic rocks and ash layers react with alkaline groundwater. Zeolites also crystallize in post-depositional environments over periods ranging from thousands to millions of years in shallow marine basins. Naturally occurring zeolites are rarely pure and are contaminated to varying degrees by other minerals, metals, quartz, or other zeolites. For this reason, naturally occurring zeolites are excluded from many important commercial applications where uniformity and purity are essential.
Zeolites are the aluminosilicate members of the family of microporous solids known as "molecular sieves." The term molecular sieve refers to a particular property of these materials, i.e., the ability to selectively sort molecules based primarily on a size exclusion process. This is due to a very regular pore structure of molecular dimensions. The maximum size of the molecular or ionic species that can enter the pores of a zeolite is controlled by the dimensions of the channels. These are conventionally defined by the ring size of the aperture, where, for example, the term "8-ring" refers to a closed loop that is built from eight tetrahedrally coordinated silicon (or aluminium) atoms and 8 oxygen atoms. These rings are not always perfectly symmetrical due to a variety of effects, including strain induced by the bonding between units that are needed to produce the overall structure, or coordination of some of the oxygen atoms of the rings to cations within the structure. Therefore, the pores in many zeolites are not cylindrical.”
Where are Zeolites used?
There is a very wide range for Zeolite use starting from the one we are here mostly interested in which is:
- for detoxification purposes by oral intake. This works perfectly as the Zeolite has the ability to bind not only toxic for the human body heavy metals and radioactive metals but also organic toxic substances during the digesting process. No trace of the Zeolite whatsoever remains in the body as it IS completely gone, together with toxic substances after 6-8h after intake. The fact that no traces at all stay in the human body combined with its high ability and efficiency in binding toxic substances from the body makes it a really great detoxification substance for all living beings, humans and animals (see more details below).
- for exterior use in homes for cleaning,
- in detergents which is actually the biggest market for zeolite trading,
- detoxifying and cleaning of aquariums and water-life systems,
- as ion-exchange beds in domestic and commercial water purification,
- by the petrochemical industry used in fluid catalytic cracking and hydrocracking,
- by the nuclear industry for absorbing radioactive material in cases of leaks and even in the case of a super gau / nuclear disaster like Fukoshima,
- by the biogas industry for long-term storage of energy,
- for heating and refrigeration it can be used as solar thermal collectors and for adsorption refrigeration,
- for construction purposes
- for medical use, the research into and development of the many biochemical and biomedical applications of zeolites, particularly the naturally occurring species heulandite, clinoptilolite and chabazite has been ongoing,
- in agriculture where clinoptilolite (a naturally occurring zeolite) is used as a soil treatment. It provides a source of slowly released potassium. If previously loaded with ammonium, the zeolite can serve a similar function in the slow release of nitrogen. Zeolites can also act as water moderators, in which they will absorb up to 55% of their weight in water and slowly release it under the plant's demand. This property can prevent root rot and moderate drought cycles,
- in domestic pet care like aquarium keeping and many other….
How does Zeolite work for detoxification of the human body?
Zeolite has been the subject of hundreds of research programs where many of its great positive effects on the human body have been proved documented and are still being investigated and proven. Thus it is a scientifically proven fact that a good quality Zeolite, which has to be of very high clarity as raw material and after being processed and made suitable for human intake, has a very unique ability of absorbing all kinds of toxic substances such as:
- heavy metals (like mercury, aluminium, cadmium, arsen, zin, iron a.o.),
- radioactive material (such as caesium and strontium),
- chemicals (like pesticides and herbicides of all kinds),
- organic material which is harmful for the body (like free radicals)
thus providing elementary help to problematic cells, cellular and glandular systems in the human body and, of course, to the whole body as bigger system as well. Especially if we are aware of the fact that there are around 100.000 (!!!) chemical substances all around us literally infiltrating and intoxicating our bodies on a daily basis, we may be aware of the fact that a regular detoxification maybe very useful to keep the body clean and its multiple functions in balance and harmony!
A good quality Zeolite is said to be very effective also in many cases of health problems such as
- herpes zostir,
- rheumatic arthritis,
- hepatitis C,
- multiple sclerosis,
- as well as for any kind of cold. The latter seems to be the case due to the Zeolite’s ability to create and support an alkalic environment in the body around 7,35 to 7,45 which in turn makes it almost invulnerable against all kinds of viruses and other invading life forms (e.g. bacteria, fungi etc.).
But in order to provide all these great characteristics and the positive effects on the human body the Zeolite has to be as clear as possible first of all in its natural form. While there are numerous Zeolites on the market most of them come from mines that have low purity Zeolite. The Greek Zeolite from Thraki has a very high purity grade of 95% which makes it maybe the best Zeolite for interior use world wide, of course, only after being purified and prepared for this specific purpose!
Now, this purification process IS another very important topic, as we have found most zeolites on the marked being actually polluted with heavy metals themselves! Lab-analysis have shown, that even in very expensive pills (63gramms 25Euros) in nice packaging there have been rates of lead in the product that should not be in there! So, if you choose any product, make sure it IS clean and best quality! Our supplier does reliable tests in an acknowledged lab on every order before and after receiving the product.
What shall I know about safety and possible side effects?
Zeolite is considered to be almost 100% safe as there are practically no remaining side effects and also no traces whatsoever remain inside the body for more than 6-8h after use. There may appear slight detoxification side effects that can be reduced to a minimum or even completely extinguished by drinking around 8 -12 glasses of pure water, if possible “living” water! There are very rare side effects that have been reported for 1% of the test participants, and that usually occurred at least partly due to insufficient water intake. These side effects have their source in the detoxification procedure itself. Reported side effects are as follows: Slight muscle pain, headache, skin reaction, not feeling at ease and dehydration.
In case of side effects the dosage can be reduced or even a small time-out maybe advisable for a few days. The usual daily dosage should be around 1gr but as all bodies are different some people need less for a longer period of time others more for a shorter period. Sometimes it may also be indicated to start with a very low dosage and rise it step by step over the time.
At the House of Light radiaesthesia/dowsing service we have the experience that for most people 1 to 3 months are indicated for the first detoxification period. The dosage we have tested and found for most people advisable has been 1/3 to 1 teaspoon full (flat no powder hill on the spoon!), depending, of course the type/origin of the zeolite: For example, the Greek Zeolite is much heavier and than the Serbian, meaning, that 1/2 tea-spoon of the first is equivalent to almost 1tea-spoon of the second!
For all who would like to have a detailed dosage check for their personal body system we provide a professional dowsing service which you can book directly via our e-shop, by ticking the right number of persons to be tested in the box above (next to the photo).
Attention: Please be aware that hight quality and pure Zeolite is almost white in colour (not grey or khaki!). Also be notified that most Zeolites on the market are not pure and may contain traces of lead and other heavy metals (what an irony!) that may exceed even hundred times the so called "safety-limits"!
So, if you want to start with a 100% natural and 100% safe detoxification product that literally
clears your system of ALL KINDS OF TOXIC WASTE providing the right
alkaline environment for harmony and equilibrium
which results in perfect health,
then the HOL - ZEOLITE
IS your right
And if you prefer to buy substance and not pay for air & packaging
then the House of Light Zeolite IS definitely
YOUR RIGHT CHOICE
and best value
Perfect Health to all of you…
No posts found